Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Our EngiNERD...

We were always so proud of the good, honest work Papito has done at his 11 year with Ford Motor Company. Now others will see just how great he truly is because on Oct. 9-12 down in Houston, Texas, he will be honored at the Hispanics in Engineering Conference. Ford has only had a handful of these Luminary Honorees come from their company and Papito will forever be one of them. I am SO overjoyed with pride, even though he remains his humble self through it all. He will also be honored next Monday, Sept. 8 at Ford World Headquarters by the Group Vice-President of Development. This is truly a wonderful honor and recognition for all his great work.
As much as I want you all to send him congratulations, he would be absolutely mortified with all the attention, as he was tentative about even going to any awards ceremony to begin with. I just wanted to express my love, joy, and pride. CONGRATULATIONS PAPITO : )

2 comments:

graciela1000 said...

The journey of my son Rick has been full of joy and accomplishments. I am certainly proud of his work ethics, judgement and maturity. Felicitaciones Rick. Lovingly, mama

graciela1000 said...

I am also delighted to see him playing such an active and excited role in Tato's life.