Thursday, July 24, 2008

Going for Walk

I ran to the top of the stairs to grab the camera and when I got back down, I found Tato walking Mr. around the house on his leash. He knew exactly what to do.
Today was hot and sunny, so not only did we have lots of sunscreen on, but also a hat and sunglasses. Safety first!

When we got home, I closed up his wagon for the day, but apparently he wasn't ready to head inside. He climbed right back in and chilled out with a box of raisins and his sippy. I eventually had to drag him into the house because it was just way too hot to stay outside any longer.
July 24 - This was his attempt to put the sunglasses on by himself.
Oh, so close : )

2 comments:

Nina and Thomas said...

Those sunglasses are a little Elton John-esque.

graciela1000 said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you. With all the problems we are having, it was indeed very refreshing to see the pictures. I am proud of Mateo... muy bien con su espanol.