Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Excuse Me Driver...?






July 30 - When we got home today, I unbuckled him, and away he went. He would not allow me to get him out of the car. He slid down to the floor of the back seat and sat behind the driver's seat (I was on the other side)bv. I decided this is a good opportunity to unload the car. When I checked on him, I found that he had climbed over the console and into the driver's seat. With melted Peppermint Patty on his face he had a blast pretending he was driving. He even went as far as honking the horn - twice (sorry Carl), pushing the button to turn on the stereo, then turning the knob to change the volume. He also had fun turning the knobs to adjust the A/C, trying to turn the steering wheel AND he even tried to adjust the rearview mirror. It was all SO ADORABLE! The last picture was of him letting out a big, "Oooo Wooowwww!"

2 comments:

Hailey and Joseph said...

OMG, Joey does this exact same thing. He's actually so fast to jump into that driver's seat that I've started to put my emergency brake on in the car. Better to be safe then sorry. If Mateo and Joey are that much alike then you totally feel my pain. Miss yA!

Nina and Thomas said...

Clear the roads!