Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cover Your Eyes...


Nov. 18 - This morning I held up TWO different shirts for him to pick from and as I expected he picked the one with a truck on it. I had the camera close by, so I snapped a couple pictures of him for the heck of it. As it turns out the red-eye reduction light came on really bright in his eyes. I taught him that when the light is bright to "cover your eyes." He'll do this when I turn on his bedroom light in the morning, when the sun is shining brightly into the car while we're driving and in this case when a camera light is bright. The funny thing is that whenever he covers his eyes, he announces "Eyes, eyes,..." His verbal skills are progressing everyday, so it's so much fun for me to hear him try new words and expressions.

3 comments:

megat said...

your son so cute...

Nina and Thomas said...

Is that a ponytail holder on his wrist? He's just like his auntie!

Jojo said...

Look at those chubby little hands!