Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Baby Shower





Jan. 13, 2007 - BABY SHOWER in Sturgis. Ann & my friend Beth co-hosted the successful event. My mom did all the cooking and it doesn't get any better than that! YUMMY! We played the "Dirty Diaper" Game, which involved melitng different chocolate bars in diapers, then having the participants distinguish which chocolate bar is in each numbered diaper. Icky but SO funny! Yes, as you can see from the photo I have "filled out" so more. Strangely, I do still wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Can't seem to figure that out, but that just saves me from buying much maternity clothes.

Ric's Mom & sister Nena even flew out for the celebration, which was great. We were truly touched that so many were able to make it and were so generous in giving to BBLung. For those who couldn't make it, we hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

K said...

Ives -
Sorry we missed the shower. We really wanted to be there but...you know. Anyway, I hope you and the family are doing well and Kristen and I can't wait to meet BBlung.

Peace.