Saturday, May 02, 2009

Guess Who's 2?!


FEBRUARY 26, 2009 - It was 2 years ago this day that Mateo Valeriano Orca Lung came into this world. Every day since then has been a true blessing. Yes, even the tough days. Today was a extra special because he a room full of classmates and teachers to celebrate with him. Towards the end of the day, Ric and I brought in mini-cupcakes to share with is class along with a box of Thomas The Tank Engine Pockey (his all-time favorite treat) to give each one of his friends. To my surprise the teachers had a birthday crown for me as well, since my birthday was just 3 days later. They all sang Happy Birthday, licked the frosting off their cupcakes and headed out to play. One of his teachers Miss Mary told me that he had been telling everyone all day that he was "2!" It was a great day! CUMPLEANOS FELIZ TATO!

No comments: