Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"First" Haircut




Oct. 20 - I picked Tato from school today and Miss Mary came over to tell me that he had been rubbing his eyes all day because his hair kept falling in his face. She said that she tried brushing it back but then had to resort to using hairspray to keep it out of his eyes. None of which worked. I had a feeling she was trying to gently tell me that he REALLY needs a haircut. I told Ric and we decided that since it was too late to take him to a barber that we'd just do it ourselves. When I say "we" I really mean Ric will do the cutting and I will do the picture taking. We cut his hair while he was preoccupied with eating dinner and it worked out really well. There was no fussing. I just wish he was that same when I try to clip his nails. Argh! Anyway, you can see the cute result of his haircut. His hair is still wavy but no longer falls into his face.

No comments: