Saturday, February 02, 2008

Weekend in Sturgis

Ruari LOVES being the Big Sis, or in this case the Big Cuz.
Here she is feeding Mateo snacks (like an animal at the zoo.)

Here she's giving, not taking his pacifier.



Ruari gladly allowed Lola Ebs to put velcro rollers in her hair.

Too cute!

I put Teagan in the baby papasan and the next thing I know Ruari is dragging over the old bouncy seat next. Then she points to it and repeats, "Tato, Tato..." I put him in the bouncy which is clearly WAY TOO small for his 25lbs. He obliges and Ruari cops-a-squat right next to him. Mr. Quincy even made it to roll call.

2 comments:

Nina and Thomas said...

Whoa, Cheegan's cheeks are exploding in the background! What a cutie-patootie!

Gotta love crazy Ate Ruari. If she likes getting her hair done, I foresee a kiddy mani-pedi in her future soon.

Oh squoosh face! He's the squooshiest!

Hailey and Joseph said...

Soooooo cute! I am so jealous that Ruari will let people play with her hair cause Hailey will not even let me go near her with a brush without screaming as if I am torturing her. Glad to see the pictures of Mateo and Teagan getting bigger. I think his cheeks are chubbier now then they were 2 weeks ago when you were in NY. Miss YA!