Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ric's Popcorn... Take 2

OK, so do you all remember about a month ago, when I posted a photo of Mateo with Ric's new mini popcorn cart? Well, it gets even better... Ric brought it to Sturgis for a show & pop, but left it there. Instead of getting it back he... you guessed it! He bought another one!!! Are you laughing yet? Not only that, he's now preparing for a Popcorn Pop-Off with a few co-workers. Are you doubled over in laughter yet because there's more. The winner actually gets a special belt buckle designed by none other than, yup - Ricardo Lung! Are tears streaming down your face yet because this is all true. Now if this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will ; )

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Oh my god! Can I believe this? Actually, with Ric, yes I can. You know, if you feel like it, you guys should come up with popcorn maker 2 and leave that one here :-) I know Zach wants one for Christmas...